We are seeking a highly motivated, forward-thinking Account Manager to work on the Aragon Premium (https://aragonpremium.com) division of Aragon Advertising, LLC. At Aragon Premium we have cultivated a vast affiliate network of content sites, mass media publishers, mobile apps, and media buyers. The Account Manager role will manage advertiser relationships, working with Affiliate Managers to help drive growth for our clients by placing their offers within our affiliate network.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience working with brands on their affiliate or user acquisition campaigns and demonstrates a proficiency in managing mobile app campaigns.
- Develop insightful and actionable campaign analysis for the affiliate team to increase revenue and improve campaign performance with a focus on quality assurance
- Grow Aragon Premium’s business through optimizing and managing campaigns for top mobile app and content partners
- Identify new opportunities that lead to new sales and growth while relationship building with key customer accounts
- Develop relationships with clients with an emphasis on superior client relationship management
- Coordinate with teams internally to ensure optimal campaign performance and execution
- Implement tracking code and set up offers in the Aragon Premium network and ensure tracking and reporting remain thorough and accurate
- Provide daily, weekly, and monthly reporting for both internal and external use
- Negotiate and strategize with clientele on budgets and exclusive engagements
What You Have:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution
- 2+ years’ experience in advertiser account management for mobile user acquisition marketing
- Hands-on experience working with Everflow, Adjust, Appsflyer, Kochava, Impact and Branch
- Familiarity with user acquisition models (CPI, CPA, CPC, CPL, CPM)
- Strong understanding of existing mobile advertising and monetization ecosystem
- Ability to work closely with sales, affiliate managers, and management teams
- Detailed knowledge of mobile tracking and campaign optimization strategies
- Understanding of the different 3rd party fraud tools and reporting that goes along with them
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Willingness to learn and apply yourself towards achieving the company’s goals
- Exceptional analytical and strategic skills with an incredible attention to detail
- Creative; focused on continuous process improvement
If you feel your experience and skillset is a match for this role, send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.